Curious about fine print? You’re our kind of customer :)
We've tried to keep it really simple and transparent. For your benefit, we’ve also explained the important parts (late penalties, refunds etc.) in our Help center.
Purpose and scope
‘Personal Information’ means any information that relates to a natural person which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with the Company, is capable of identifying such person.
‘Sensitive Personal Data or Information’ of a person means such Personal Information which consists of information relating to:
- financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- any detail relating to the above Clauses as provided to the Company for providing service; and
- any of the information received under any of the above Clauses by the Company for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise:
Provided that any information that is freely available or accessible in the public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act 2005 or any other law for the time being in force will not be regarded as Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
Collection of information
We collect the following Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information:
You represent that the information or data you provide from time to time is and shall be correct, current, and updated, and you have all the rights, permissions, and consents to provide such information or data. You represent that your providing the data/information, and the Company’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access, or processing of the same, shall not be in violation of any third-party agreement, laws, judgments, orders, or decrees.
In general, visitors to the Platform can access the Platform’s home page and browse some areas of the Platform without disclosing any Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information. However, the Company tracks information provided by visitor’s browser, including the page the visitor came from (known as the referring URL), the type of browser used and other information that does not personally identify any visitor of the Platform. This may include the installation of cookies and collection of other session data. In addition, we may also collect demographic and other data for market research, advertising, and promotional purposes.
Use and Processing of Data/ Information
Notwithstanding anything contained in Clause 3 above, the information collected by the Company may be used for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following:
- Dealing with requests, inquiries, and complaints, customer services, and related activities;
- Responding to your queries and fulfilling your requests for information regarding products accessed or purchased through or on the Platform;
- Notifying you about new products and sending you important information regarding products accessed or purchased through or on the Platform;
- Assigning orders to brands, sellers, and other partners, and generation of invoice and making payments to the dealers;
- Creating a user account on the Platform;
- Legitimate business purposes; and
- Responding to judicial processes and providing information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted or required by law.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active and as needed to provide you with the services. We shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. After a period of time, your information may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide services effectively or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force.
Disclosure and transfer of your Personal Information (including Sensitive Personal Data or Information)
We do not sell or rent any Personal Information (including Sensitive Personal Data or Information).
We may disclose/transfer your Personal Information (including Sensitive Personal Data or Information) to our partners, associates, service providers, dealers, sellers, and third parties as necessary or appropriate:
- to carry out services on the Company’s behalf under contract;
- in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with any legal process whether local or foreign;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- when the Company, in its sole discretion, deems it necessary in order to protect its rights or the rights of others;
- to protect our rights or property, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Information provider’s rights in relation to their Sensitive Personal Data or Information collected by the Company
You may write to us at email@example.com to access, review, modify or correct your Sensitive Personal Data or Information or withdraw your consent to provide Sensitive Personal Data or Information. However, we are not responsible for the authenticity of the Sensitive Personal Data or Information provided by you.
Security Practices and Procedures
We are committed to protecting your Personal Information in our custody. We take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical, and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, and deletion. We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols. We use multi-layered controls to help protect our infrastructure, constantly monitoring and improving our applications, systems, and processes to meet the growing demands and challenges of security. Our Platform services involve third parties who provide services to us under various contracts, and they have their own privacy policies and security practices. We are not responsible for any losses incurred by You on account of these policies and practices being adopted by such third parties.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all our lists and newsletters, please unsubscribe from the Platform.
Advertisements on the Platform
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Platform. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other platforms/websites/apps in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Any discrepancies and grievances with respect to processing of Sensitive Personal Data or Information or any complaints in relation to the products should be notified to the Grievance Officer as mentioned below:
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are needed for the Platform to work. They include, for example, the cookies that keep track of whether a visitor is logged in to the Platform.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These let us recognize and count how many visitors we receive, and how they move around our Platform. This helps us improve the Platform, for example, so users can easily find what they are looking for.
- Targeting cookies: These record your visit to our Platform, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our Platform and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.